Delivering record-breaking attendance at EAHAD 2021
Given the uncertainty in world travel, the European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders (EAHAD) decided to host a fully virtual edition of their annual scientific congress for 2021. Having previously worked on several in-person events, Kabloom developed a targeted strategy designed to attract audiences to the new online format.
The marketing campaign focused on further expanding the relevant target audience beyond its current delegate pool by utilising several online marketing channels to boost exposure.
With the combination of specialised advertising, email marketing and social media, EAHAD 2021 received a record number of attendees from over 100 countries.
European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders (EAHAD)
Growth performance for EAHAD 2021
• Digital strategy planning
• Website audit and optimization
• Data capture
• E-mailer campaign
• Social media management
• Digital advertising and remarketing
The strategy developed by the team was to target a highly relevant audience over a variety of online marketing channels. The strategy was implemented by:
- Continuing to target previous attendees
- Boosting wider awareness of the congress to encourage abstracts submissions and registrations from potential audience members outside Europe
- Deploying a live and post-congress advertising and social campaign, which not only ensured the engagement of registered participants, but also reminded potential attendees to register in order to access the recorded sessions
last in-person event
than last year
than last congress
than last year