Abstract target surpassed by 50% and half of total registrations driven by digital marketing
Kabloom has partnered with MCI Suisse and the International Conference on Prevention & Infection Control (ICPIC) for over 4 editions. By leveraging innovative marketing strategies and drawing from prior event experiences, the campaign surpassed the initial abstract submission target by an impressive 50% and substantially contributed to more than half of the registrations.
MCI Suisse SA
International Conference on Prevention & Infection Control
Healthcare professionals, scholars, nursing staff, and aspiring professionals engaged in infection control, antimicrobial resistance, and environmental surface hygiene management experts.
- Drive abstract submissions and registrations.
- Engage a global audience for diverse participation.
- Activate a segmented campaign to enhance physical attendance.
- Boost participation, especially among French-speaking nurses.
- Website optimization
- E-mailer campaigns
- Social media management
- Digital advertising and remarketing
- Campaign optimization and reporting
The omni-channel digital marketing approach included:
- Persona identification and targeting achieved increased ad views that led to conversions through a comprehensive cross-channel strategy.
- Customised marketing messaging that engaged with specific audience segments.
- Targeted ads during the abstract and registration phases of the marketing campaign, with a primary focus on increasing physical attendance.
- Social media management which included strategy development, setting up and refreshing of social media accounts, and content creation for Facebook and Twitter.
- The ongoing editions over several years and the approach to promoting ICPIC 2023, ultimately contributed to the event’s overall success.
See how we rank as a Top Digital Marketing Agency on DesignRush.