Kabloom multiplies DOHaD Twitter followers from a standing start to over 2600 within 7 months
In 2022, Kabloom helped the DOHaD Committee with implementing a communications and targeting campaign that would express the scientific significance of the program to existing and broader communities.
The execution of marketing tactics, the introduction of 25,000 qualifying contacts, in combination with micro-targeting techniques, resulted in 65% contribution to abstract submissions, and a noteworthy rekindling of dormant social media communities.
As part of a fully integrated campaign, the Twitter account saw significant growth in comparison to previous 7 months, with improved engagement rates from 0.5% to 2.3%, new Twitter followers from 48 to 2,676, and impressions from 796 to 491,200.
International Fiscal Association
Professionals in Development Origins of Health and Disease
To reach congress registration target of 1,000 (achieved)
- Digital advertising
- Email marketing
- Social media advertising, boosting and content management
The results and broadened community engagement rates were achieved through:
- 9-month ongoing holistic digital marketing activations, which ensured audiences were reached across multiple online channels, all tailored to nurture leads to convert within their most preferred platforms
- Micro-targeting social media advertising and organic messaging targeted in parallel to audience interests, connections and personas
- Tapping into unique audience values: This was achieved through closely monitoring audience interactions, which in-turn guided messaging styles and topical focus
- Leveraging organizer communities and connections: Kabloom was able to broaden reach of content organically using the established networks of DOHaD after undergoing in-depth research into client’s historic engagements and second-tier connections